uSucceed is the quick, easy place where students connect with people & services that help them meet their academic goals. For your convenience students can use the scheduling tool within uSucceed to make an appointment with their academic counselor.
Students have the ability to:
- View personalized channels and dashboards
- Manage profile and preferred contact settings
- Schedule appointments with academic counselors and other available advisors
- Find hours of operation/locations on the Services tab
Go to the Academics page in jwuLink to access uSucceed.
While the ultimate responsibility for making educational planning decisions rests with students, the academic counselors/advisors are committed to the following objectives:
- Teaching students about degree requirements, university policies, procedures, support resources, and educational opportunities relevant to their educational goals
- Clarifying, interpreting, and applying academic policies and requirements as needed
- Assisting students in the selection of appropriate courses and other educational experiential opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with university policies regarding academic standing and satisfactory academic progress
- Fostering meaningful adviser-advisee relationships that focus on the unique growth and development of each student
- Providing accurate information about academic programs and educational opportunities